Underlying Net Profit
Return on Invested Capital(3)
Return on Equity
EBIT and Share of Associates’ Pre-tax Profits
Contribution by Business
Contribution by Product and Service
- Based on Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (International) (SFRS(I)). Includes the effects from adoption of SFRS(I) 16, Leases, from 1 April 2019 on a prospective basis.
- Includes the Group’s share of Airtel’s net exceptional loss of S$1.8 billion mainly for regulatory costs.
- Return on invested capital is defined as EBIT (post-tax) divided by average capital.
- Includes costs of S$152 million from International Group and Corporate.
- Includes mainly Fixed Voice and Pay Television.